By Chuck Thomas / in Blog, VALCORT DNA / April 12, 2016
We’re resuming today our writing on Valcort’s 35 keys to business growth, which highlight our comprehensive view of the most important disciplines that companies and organizations will master if they are to consistently succeed.
To help you review the discussions to date, we’ve provided below the links to the articles on the first 19 disciplines.
1. The Importance of a Vision Statement
2. What People Believe Matters
3. Listen (to the Voice of Your Customers)
4. Why Selling Your Products is a Bad Idea
5. Making the Best of Customer Touchpoints
6. An Earful of Change
7. Do You See a Trend?
8. Re-inventing the Mission Statement
9. For Product Success, Make What People Want
10. Increasing your Margin and Moving Pianos
11. Wings, Beer, Sports and the Art of Perfecting Your Value Proposition
12. Executing Mind Shaping Media Campaigns
13. Building Trust-Oriented Business Relationships at Every Point of Contact
14. Value Matters. Measure It
15. How Clear Customer Focus Can Prevent a Crash Landing
16. 7 Steps to Employee Greatness
17. Are You a Victim of Organizational Drift?
18. Get the Message?
19. Reaching the people most important to your business