Conversations on Business Growth
There are many ways to grow a business. And with history as a guide, we’d say there are many more ways to fail. We have ideas on both how to succeed and how to avoid the pitfalls. We start with 35, and you can find links the first 28 below, with the final seven to be featured this year.
We call them the Valcort 35 Keys to Business Growth. They represent our comprehensive view of the most important disciplines that companies and organizations will master if they are to consistently succeed.
To help you review the discussions to date, we’ve provided below the links to the articles on the first 28 disciplines.
- The Importance of a Vision Statement
- What People Believe Matters
- Listen (to the Voice of Your Customers)
- Why Selling Your Products is a Bad Idea
- Making the Best of Customer Touchpoints
- An Earful of Change
- Do You See a Trend?
- Re-inventing the Mission Statement
- For Product Success, Make What People Want
- Increasing your Margin and Moving Pianos
- Wings, Beer, Sports and the Art of Perfecting Your Value Proposition
- Executing Mind Shaping Media Campaigns
- Building Trust-Oriented Business Relationships at Every Point of Contact
- Value Matters. Measure It
- How Clear Customer Focus Can Prevent a Crash Landing
- 7 Steps to Employee Greatness
- Are You a Victim of Organizational Drift?
- Get the Message?
- Reaching the people most important to your business
- Influencing the Influencers through Communication
- What Difference Does It Make: The Importance of Tracking Customer Response
- Lift the Fog: Leadership Values as the Key to Growth
- Questions That Will Help Your Business Grow
- Secret Spy? Conduct Competitor Research
- Speaking the Right Language? The Importance of Customer Profiling
- Are Your Employees Your Best Advocates?
- Answer the Door: Winning the Customer Inquiry Exchange
- Pay Attention: The Importance of Tracking Marketing Results